The easiest way to manage your lab. Quartzy is used by thousands of scientists at hundreds of institutions all over the world.
- Organize and easily keep an up-to-date inventory
- Track your budget and eliminate duplicate orders
- Manage your facilities and discover shared resources
- Control lab protocols and share them with your labmates
Quartzy was created to help scientists bring order to their labs. The founders met while conducting research at Columbia University.
As they worked on their research, they became frustrated by disorganization, poor communication, and endless administrative tasks—issues that plague many academic life science labs.
Out of this frustration sprang Quartzy, an online suite of lab management tools for the academic life science community. Quartzy's mission is to advance science by helping scientists save time and money.
Quartzy is free to use for scientists, and makes money by charging suppliers to list their catalogs. Quartzy is based in the heart of Silicon Valley, in beautiful Palo Alto, California.
- above text quoted from the Quartzy website
Quartzy LIMS is used by Stanford School of Medicine, Duke University, Harvard University, Columbia Ubiversity and Yale to name a few.